We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Optical illusions are a great way to test your intelligence, and an image of an underwater scene shows a variety of animals and creatures and asks viewers to spot the fish. According to the creators, only five percent of people will find the fish, and if you do, it’s a sign you have a high IQ level.
The image is created by Bright Side, and is a puzzle both adults and children can solve.
There are several colourful sea creatures, and other items you’d find underwater, such as shells and coral.
Hidden somewhere is a fish, and at first glance it seems finding the fish should be an easy task, considering how large all the other animals and coral are.
But the colours of the octopus, turtle, jellyfish and crab will throw you off as your eyes dart around looking for the fish.
If you’re struggling to find the fish, here are a few clues:
- The fish is somewhere on the right-hand side of the image.
- The fish blends and is the same colour as something else in the image.
- The fish is not in the background (eg water) or on the seabed (eg sand).
- The fish is poking out of the green water plant.
PG Tips compared to supermarket’s own red label tea in a taste test[REVIEW]
Meghan Markle makes rare gesture in front of paps, expert claims [VIDEO]
5 natural ingredients beauty expert recommends to ‘tighten’ saggy skin [COMMENT]
If you enjoyed this animal illusion, Express.co.uk recently challenge its readers to spot the lightbulb in a busy library cartoon.
Anyone spotting the giraffe in this animal illusion shows they have “extraordinary intelligence”.
If illusions aren’t your thing, perhaps a riddle or two will get your brain working.
The following are courtsey of riddles.com.
1. How many sides does a circle have?
2. I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I?
3. What’s at least six inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates?
4. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
1. Two – the inside and the outside.
2. A blackboard.
3. A toothbrush.
Source: Read Full Article