THE Formula One season is on the move again as the 1000th Grand Prix takes place at the Mugello Circuit.
After a dramatic race at Monza saw Pierre Gasly take the chequered flag, Lewis Hamilton will be looking for maximum points as he continues his quest for a seventh world title.
In a boost for the sport, 2,880 socially-distanced racing fans will be allowed in for the 59-lap race this weekend.
When is Tuscan GP practice?
- F1 is staying in Italy for it's 1000th race, with the big race set for Sunday, September 13.
- Before the drama on Sunday though, the drivers must undergo three practice runs and qualifying.
- Practice 1 will start at 10am BST on Friday, September 11, before the second session at 2pm.
- Practice 3 follows on Saturday, September 12 at 11am before the one-hour qualifying at 2pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch every moment of drama across the race weekend on Sky Sports F1.
Coverage of the first practice session will begin at 10am on Friday.
If you're not a Sky subscriber, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99 for a day or £25 for a month to stream on a number of devices.
Race weekend schedule
Friday, September 11
- Practice 1 – 10am to 11.30am
- Practice 2 – 2pm to 3.30pm
Saturday, September 12
- Practice 3 – 11am to midday
- Qualifying – 2pm to 3pm
Sunday, September 13
- Race – 2.10pm
Source: Read Full Article