Some of us may still be sorely missing that Thanksgiving dinner, but Christmas dinner is on its way to dry our foodie tears. Seriously, the spread is so picture perfect, it’s no wonder our feeds will be flooding with plate pics. Christmas dinner Instagram captions have to be as filling as the meal itself, because your plate needs to stand out from the rest.
Sure, Christmas has been made out to be a holiday revolving around gifts, trees, and peppermint-flavored everything, but what about that dinner plate that inevitably #blesses our bellies? Every household is different, which is why you’ve got to show off yummy food straight from your kitchen. I’m not sure when everyone decided a picture of a plate of food was Instagram-worthy, but scrolling through them has become a trendy pastime.
From angles to plate assortment, you can already envision how that delicious ensemble is going to look before you devour all of your favorite contents. Get a before-and-after thing started or simply show the gorgeous plate before you decide to dig in like it’s no one’s business. Either way is completely acceptable. Any of these Christmas dinner Instagram captions can accompany those plate pics and have your followers drooling on their screens.
1. "The fondest memories are made gathered around a table."
2. "All I want for Christmas is food."
3. "The most treasured things passed down from generation to generation are the family recipes." — Robert St. John
4. “Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconciles everybody.” — Samuel Pepys
5. “Best of stories are created at airports, dinner tables, and showers!” — Jasleen Kaur Gumber
6. “There is nothing that makes me happier than sitting around the dinner table and talking until the candles are burned down.” — Madeleine L’Engle
7. “How often have the greatest thoughts and ideas come to light during conversations with the family over the evening dinner?” — E.A. Bucchianeri
8. “The best meals are those prepared by loving hands.” — Ken Poirot
9. “I’m eating it quick… but I’ll remember it a long time.” — Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
10. "I’m thankful for every moment." — Al Green
11. "Merry everything and a happy always."
12. “Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” — Ruth Reichl
13. “Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.” — Sophia Loren
14. “When engaged in eating, the brain should be the servant of the stomach.” — Agatha Christie
15. “When in doubt, ingest carbs.” — Rachel Cohn
16. "Save room for dessert."
17. "Food tastes better when you eat it with your family."
18. “There is no sincere love than the love of food.” — George Bernard Shaw
19. "Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself." — Delia Smith
20. "You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food." — Paul Prudhomme
21. "Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people get together to eat." — Guy Fieri
22. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” —Virginia Woolf
23. “I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food." — Erma Bombeck
24. “I don’t know what it is about food your mother makes for you, especially when it’s something that anyone can make – pancakes, meat loaf, tuna salad – but it carries a certain taste of memory.” — Mitch Albom
25. “It’s so beautifully arranged on the plate – you know someone’s fingers have been all over it.” ― Julia Child
This article was originally published on
Source: Read Full Article