- Ariana Grande released a new song on Friday called "Positions," along with an accompanying music video.
- "Positions" is her most overtly political video to date, showing the pop star as the President of the United States.
- Members of Grande's real-life inner circle appear as members of her imaginary administration, including her frequent cowriter Tayla Parx and her mother Joan Grande.
- Grande appears in a series of chic and relatively demure outfits, reminiscent of former First Lady Jackie Kennedy.
- The song itself is a romantic anthem that describes how Grande is "jumping through hoops" to make her relationship work.
- "Positions" is the lead single from the singer's forthcoming sixth album, which shares the same name.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article