YOUR holiday plans may have been cancelled this year but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy some vacation vibes.
Pandora has launched a new charm collection, featuring all things tropical.
You can get your hands on a sun, a pineapple, a palm tree, a flamingo and even some holiday-themed activities including a tennis and badminton racket.
Describing the green-and-yellow fruit, the website said: “The reverse side features beaded details in sterling silver.
“Inspired by the ocean, summer and self-discovery, it’s the perfect way to say everything without saying a word and decide what the symbol means to you.”
The flamingo charm is based on “the symbols of summer, ocean, travel and self-discovery”, while the palm tree has green crystal coconuts.
- My Pineapple Dangle Charm, Pandora, £19 – buy now
Prices start from just £15 for the new range, and go all the way up to £45.
So if you’ve saved money this year by not going abroad, you know what to spend it on.
- My Summer Sun Dangle Charm, Pandora, £19 – buy now
- My Pink Flamingo Dangle Charm, Pandora, £19 – buy now
- My Palm Tree Dangle Charm, Pandora, £15 – buy now
- My Pink Starfish Dangle Charm, Pandora, £19 – buy now
- My Blue Whale Dangle Charm, Pandora, £19 – buy now
- Tennis Racket & Ball Dangle Charm, Pandora, £45 – buy now
- Badminton Birdie Dangle Charm, Pandora, £35 – buy now
And they recently launched a new under the sea collection with charms including dolphins and narwhals.
While a jewellery fan hails £1 cleaning paste for restoring her tarnished Pandora bracelets after nothing else worked.
And people are obsessed with these Pandora dupes that you can snap up for less than half the price.
Source: Read Full Article